Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Big Condolences For The Death of Honesty

Big condolences for the death of honesty.. That is all I can say.
I believed you then I asked you the clarity several times but still you kept building the lies. Knowing the unknowns and seeing the unseens. It hurts me, really.
You explained something which I know its not the truth. You will always win even when I'm right. That's what always happen.
Everytime I see those evidences, I give off a red aurora signifying the disappointment. I'm disappointed, its true.
I admit I'm jealous when you said 'that' is your second birthday, when you wrote her name and initials, when you still remembered every memories about her, never pay attention to me and in the other side I give my heart wholeheartedly.
It's unfair though. Once a liar, always a liar.
A LIE IS A LIE NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY AND DRESS IT UP IN THE END IT'S STILL A LIE.
That's what I regretted.
My mates trynna convince me not to keep it longer anymore but I can't lie to my feelings. No, I love you from the start. I keep on this track, try to fix it, I choose to trust you. I choose to believe your conviction. I keep waiting cause I believe someday you will get over her. Until then, you have this whole heart even though stay on it oftentimes make my tears roll down.
Not so sure that I lost my mind but I think sometimes we should be a masochist. I love you including all the lies you've said. Rihanna sings the truth.

No comments: