Wednesday, February 23, 2011

hypnotized by the rain

The rain's pouring Jakarta at 02.45 PM.
I was purposely left the house, going to terrace checking for the rain, oh storm..
The thunder was terrible! and the flash was lightning as sharp as blitz.
They seemed like calling me outside.
But suddenly my body became numb. Doing nothing and saying no words.
I don't know why. Maybe mourning for what I've been through.
I was just stunned and I just really wanted to clear my mind because I thought raindrops could flush and take away all the existing heavy burden in my tired mind and heart.
Do you think I was crying in the rain, eh? No, I wasn't cry.
I was just stand and still.
My body became wet. Alls been wet that way till I type it right now. It was cold outside.
Numb for at least 5 minutes like I lost my mind, 'till I got it and realized how pathetic I am.
-___- I had to go back to my room and hit the bath once more. Outside? It's still raining.

No comments: