Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tugas udah ya, jangan lagi ya

*Sigh* wait up pals, let me take ɑ deep breath. I've been sick and tired of these assignments! These 'duties' are like ɑ bomb that suddenly exploding onto your face. Can you imagine how cruel these tasks destroy you? I'm shocked, seriously.
What I can't even give ɑ tolerance is there are our lecturers who-can't-be-mentioned gave us ɑ task that should be given in only ɑ week. I don't mind about the paper but gooossh! You gave it in the middle of my chaotic condition where there are lotta unfinished task. Hey, you even come rarely to our class how could you say and think you have given that ASSignment??!
I don't talk about 'ɑn individual' but actually 'people'
Finally, love it or not, happy or unhappy, full spirit or tired, we as ɑ student have got to finish it.
I've been ɑ procrastinator just to escape from all those shits but apparently I will always end up as an executor for my own dutiesss.

No comments: