Saturday, January 08, 2011

Hello 2011

This is my first post in this new year, yeah 2011 spirit!!
I just wanna share a little story of what was happened in the end of 'twenty ten'
Once I lost my money and had to witness bad occurrences I was afraid if I should face a bad new year eve. It happened, true! But I kept myself to be sure that its just a little rock. A little rock won't make me stumbled.
Lucky me I was going through the end of 2010 and the beginning of 2011 with a man who is at that time I called 'The toughest man ever'
Because I found when all problems and all people seemed attacking him, he is still survive. -At that time- I didn't mean to call him only at that time, but he was lil bit angry and said that he's just not that tough. In my mind I said "Well, okay I will not call you the toughest man later if its just reminding you about another weakness"
Forget about what was happened in the past, don't bring all the bad things in 2010 into this new year. It has end. let's just enjoy tomorrow. Hey, happiness is just a couple of dots away!

No comments: